Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i'm getting impressed

This VA thing is getting more and more exciting.  I'm learning beyond my expectations.  And I'm discovering so many things.


I'm supposed to start working on my 4th video tutorial. I planned on 'how to prepare forms using Google Docs'.  But I'm not one to take things lightly - especially when I need to do something new.


Instead of going straight to the Google Forms, I thought it best to study (and digest) Google Docs.  My, am I impressed.


I got so impressed I decided create a separate blog - all about Google Docs.  I intend to learn everything I have to learn about this online apps.


While studying Google Docs, the trainor in me got the better of me.  Since I have to do a lot of research on this subject, why not convert all my research into video tutorials?  I'll get to practice more - filling up this blog.


Here's the "Introduction to Google Docs"

No comments:

Post a Comment